Technical Support Specialist
Founded in 2000, ASAL Technologies is the destination for high-quality, innovative, and cost-effective software development and hardware, professional services, and business process outsourcing services. Our highly trained engineers become an extension arm of clients, with high standards in mind that are guaranteed to satisfy even the biggest corporations. All of this is done while supporting our community and cooperating with local universities and startups.
With 300+ employees spread around 3 cities on the West Bank: Nablus, Rawabi & Hebron. And adding to that we’re also recruiting globally.
We’re constantly growing, and we can assure you that you will find your passion at ASAL. It’s simple: be smart, fun, and get things done. That’s what we’re looking for!
About The Role:
As a Technical Support Specialist you will be working as a part of the Customer Support Team. You will be the focal point of system performances, maintenance and events fast resolution.
A Day In Your Life:
- Review the Customer’s Requests assigned to you.
- Generate the required tasks to complete the request.
- Connect with Customers when required to remotely assist them.
- Escalate events that our team is not able to resolve and follow up on the process until resolution is accomplished.
- Maintain the database well documented
- Proactively review the connectivity issues around the world and take ownership of the most significant ones until resolution.
- Track delivery of spare parts and their successful replacement including the return of the damaged units when required.
- Drive the system improvements and be part of the relevant initiatives.
Network connectivity is your comfort zone. You are a strong troubleshooting person with at least 3-5 years of experience in WI-FI and bluetooth technology. You are passionate about resolving connectivity events and getting the highest Customer Satisfaction results.
Your stack - You love exploring and being an early adopter of cutting edge technologies. You have worked with routers and bluetooth technology.
·Your playground - You troubleshoot and resolve system connectivity issues remotely. You have experience with various types of network HW components and SW applications.
Own it - You own your deliverables, end to end Customer’s Requests resolution.
Customer oriented - You love working with people. You can use your experience and vast knowledge to provide world class support.