Software Engineers – DTP Cloud Solutions
Microsoft Industry Clouds & Solutions group is seeking mid-level and junior software engineers to
join a new team at ASAL technologies. The team is focused on building the next generation of
innovative and intelligent solutions for the Financial Services industry as part of the Digital
Transformation Platform (DTP) leveraging Dynamics 365, Power Platform, M365, and Azure.
As a software engineer in the group, you will participate in designing and delivering new solutions.
This includes building business flows, developing new components needed to enable new experiences, and solving technical problems as we package different apps/components together.
You will need to get deeply acquainted with the platforms which deliver D365 solutions including
Azure, Power Apps, Power Automate and Power BI as well as our Data Model (CDM).
To do that you will need to:
- Understand the feature requirements and translate them to complete design specifications.
- Work cross-discipline to help shape the system features within an agile, innovative, and customer-focused team.
- Write well designed, high quality testable code.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software solution.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Comply with project plans and industry standards.
- Debug and investigate live-site issues to ensure proper availability of our solution.
- Contribute to investigating and prototyping new technologies and frameworks.
- B.Sc. in computer science, software/computer engineering, or related disciplines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with creative and innovative thinking.
- Hands-on experience in software development using relevant technologies (OOP, C#, JS, React, cloud computing).
- Strong engineering skills across all phases of software development lifecycle.
- Ability to understand unfamiliar code bases, debug client and service side applications.
- Highly motivated and self-reliant individual with true willingness to work and learn as part of a team.
- Good written and verbal communication, critical thinking, and collaboration skills.
- Knowledge of Dynamics 365 apps / Microsoft Power Platform is a plus.