Microsoft Search Assistance and Intelligence group (MSAI) is seeking software engineers to join an R&D team at ASAL Technologies. The team is involved in developing new digital assistance experiences, mobile/cloud solutions, and cross platform smart skills as part of Microsoft Outlook, SharePoint, Teams/Viva, Bing, and Microsoft Assistant.
We are looking for highly motivated software engineers who are passionate about building apps of knowledge mining, NLP, relevance experimentation, user understanding, and writing high performance code to serve these intelligent solutions on our distributed systems operating at large scale.
• B.Sc. in computer science, software engineering, or computer engineering.
• Strong knowledge in core computer science areas.
• Solid object-oriented programming skills and design patterns.
• 1+ years’ hands-on experience in software development, continuous integration, and multiple release cycles.
• Experience with mobile and cloud computing (using: C#, JS, Python).
• Strong analytical and organizational skills.
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
• Highly motivated and self-reliant individual.
• True willingness to work and learn as part of a team.
• Extra credit: Experience with Azure AI/ML/Bot technologies, M365 platform, and MS-Teams framework.