Software Engineer (Mid-level), Microsoft Excel
Microsoft R&D Group is seeking mid-level software engineers to join Excel team at ASAL Technologies.
The project involves developing new experiences, power BI apps/services, and data analysis technologies in Excel and Office 365 platform.
- B.Sc. in computer science, software engineering, or computer engineering.
- 2+ years' experience in software development, continuous integration, and multiple release cycles.
- Strong knowledge in core computer science areas.
- Solid object-oriented programming skills using C++ (and C# or Java).
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Highly motivated and self-reliant individual.
- True willingness to work and learn as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to act proactively.
- Extra credit: Experience with cloud apps/services and Microsoft data platforms/technologies.