Software Engineer – Microsoft D365 Mobile
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales AI group is seeking software engineers to join D365 team at ASAL Technologies.
The team is addressing one of the hottest and most challenging domains of sales organizations
today by extending Dynamics 365 and Microsoft’s Power platform to develop the new
Dynamics 365 Sales mobile applications, helping users in managing their customer engagement,
relationships, and sales-pipelines by putting everything they need at their fingertips.
Location: Rawabi, main office.
Work Type: Full-time.
- B.Sc. in computer science, software engineering, or computer engineering.
- Strong knowledge in core computer science areas.
- Solid object-oriented programming skills and design patterns.
- Hands-on experience in software development, continuous integration, and multiple release cycles.
- Experience with mobile development and web scripting languages (preferably React).
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Highly motivated and self-reliant individual.
- True willingness to work and learn as part of a team.