Service Operations Engineer
Service Operations Engineer is part of the Operations team, aiding in maintaining and growing our services; by building a continuous supply of qualified engineers, supporting the day-to-day operations of onboarding new customers, and providing data analysis and reporting. Must have a good understanding of customer needs, able to interact with other departments, as well as carry on work plans with a factual data-driven decision-making mindset and with minimal supervision.
Key areas of responsibility and skills required
- Develop and execute supply building programs, initiate and coordinate training plans and resources mapping.
- Assist in Sales support on closing opportunities and handing over opportunities to Service Delivery.
- Perform ongoing data analysis and build reports, measured against internal KPIs and operations plans.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of industry standards and practices, including product details and company service offerings.
- Participates in potential client meetings to assess the technical scope, requirements, and project needs.
- Train new CRM users and maintain and help enforce CRM policy and procedures.
- A Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or any related field.
- Familiar with project management methodologies and practices.
- Team player and can work with others well.
- Works independently with minimal supervision and direction.
- Creative problem-solving approach and good research and analytical skills.
- Excellent English communications skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- High attention to detail in all work practices.
- Awareness and ability to verse in software technologies and trending frameworks.
- Good ability to anticipate issues and formulate remedial actions.