The position offers the opportunity for playing an intermediate role between customer support and development teams. The service engineer will be responsible for analyzing errors/logs of service incidents, reviewing related code components, applying corrective actions, and monitoring duties (including on-call shifts with dev teams).
Location: Rawabi, main office.
Work Type: Full-time.
• BSc. in computer science, software/computer engineering, or related disciplines.
• Knowledge of software product development, DevOps, and service instrumentation/analytics.
• Solid debugging, testing, reporting, and problem-solving skills.
• Strong communication skills with fluent command of English.
• Strong analytical and organizational skills.
• Highly motivated and self-reliant individual with a true willingness to work as part of a team.
• Experience with Microsoft D365, Power Platform, and Azure DevOps is a plus