Senior Java Developer
- Write designs and Java server code according to product requirements.
- Work in an Agile environment and methodology.
- Add new features, as well as maintenance, fix bugs, refactor, and improvement of existing products and code bases.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Accountable for code standards, quality and performance.
- Join the teamwork, including performing code reviews, and guiding/helping team members.
- BSc./B.A. in Computer Science.
- At least 5 years of experience as a Java backend developer.
- Strong problem-solving skills along with the ability to work independently, highly motivated with strong self-learning abilities.
- Ability to read and understand a large and complex existing code-base, as well as investigate logs of complex cases.
- Team player with good personal skills.
- Knowledge and experience with Java 8 SE fundamentals, multithreading, performance, and memory issues analyzing.
- Knowledge and experience with source control tools such as Git, unit-test tools such as Junit, relational DBs, and SQL, ORM such as Hibernate.
- Knowledge and experience with Client/Server web architecture, using tools such as Apache and Tomcat. and web terms such as HTTP, REST, JSON, XML, etc.
- High level of English.