Senior Java Developer
ASAL Technologies is looking for an experienced Java Developer to join its teams in Rawabi or Hebron offices.
Do you think you're up to this new challenge? then check the Job requirements and apply now!
- BSc. Computer Science.
- 5+ years in backend development on distributed, scalable systems, preferably SaaS.
2+ years of Java development with Spring boot.
- 2+ years experience with micro-services architecture.
- Experience with various databases or data stores such as MongoDB, Redis, Postgres.
- Proven experience in designing and building scalable production systems.
- Understanding of Software Design concepts such as SOLID, Testability, Modularity, Traceability.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Familiarity with virtualization, containers, orchestration, k8s, helm – Advantage.
- Knowledge in python development – Advantage.
- Familiarity with AWS or other cloud providers – Advantage.