Senior Full Stack Engineer(Teamlead).
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated technical team lead to work within our SW Tools team, preferably with experience in full-stack technologies and background / understanding of data / test / automation development, who can build tools to process / organize / visualize data and support work methodologies.
- We are looking for an engineer that has a high attention to detail, and who can take ideas and
abstract details and transform them into software solutions.
- This position requires someone who is highly independent and able to work remotely with several
cross functional teams.
- Creativity in thinking, bringing Idea’s to the table and pro-activity to deliver them with ability to
convince others of those Ideas.
- Be a technical team leader and to develop and deliver web tools based on Python backend, for
- Responsible for the full development process: scoping out the work, design, design reviews
process, effort estimation, gantt creation and tracking, implementation (hands-on) and delivery.
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or equivalent experienc.
- Highly technical, fully hands-on team leader with experience managing small-mid size teams.
- Curious and loves to experiment with new SW development technologies / tools.
- 2-3 years in Python experience either in one or more of these areas:
- Web backend development experience with Python some python web framework (e.g.:Django / Flask).
- General Python tools development for automation / SQA testing flows.
- ML training / evaluation.
- Must be fully comfortable with Git, REST API’s, SQL.
- SW Architecture / System Design experience of mid to large scale systems / applications / tools / frameworks.
- Good communication skills in both verbal and written English.
- Knows to take action and raise flags during all stages of development.
- Ability to work with x-functional teams to get from idea stage to design review and to
- Delivery & results oriented.
- Mentorship abilities for Junior team members in above technologies / methodologies.
Additional Qualifications - Advantage:
- Web front-end development experience with React / Angular / HTML / CSS / JS.
- Knowledgeable in Automated / Manual SQA methodologies.
- DB Schema design and working with RDBMS products (mySQL / Postgres / Oracle / etc…).
- Worked in Test Driven Development flows.
- Agile Software Development Process.