Senior Full Stack Engineer/ Team Lead
Rawabi, Ramallah, Palestine, State ofService Delivery
About The Role:
ASAL is looking for Senior Full Stack Engineer/ Team Lead to join Apple Team at Asal.
We’re looking for highly skilled and motivated individual to join our dynamic team and contribute to the growth and success of our projects with more technical leadership hands, who will add value in driving technical enhancements within the team and mentoring junior developers. The ideal candidate should have very strong leadership skills.
- Lead or contribute significantly to the design and architecture of software systems.
- Make high-level design decisions and ensure that the architecture is scalable, maintainable, and meets performance requirements.
- Review and provide feedback on code written by junior engineers.
- Troubleshoot complex technical issues.
- Mentor and guide junior engineers, providing technical expertise and helping them grow their skills.
- Analyse system performance and make recommendations for improvements.
- Ensure software quality through rigorous testing and debugging.
- Participate in technical interviews and assist in the evaluation of potential hires.
- Continuously improve your own skills and knowledge, keeping up with the latest advancements in technology.
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- An experienced engineer who has proven leadership experience leading a group of developers in complex projects.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience in one of the frameworks [Angular or Java Spring boot] is a must.
- Experience working with customers directly is preferred.
- Strong ability to mentor junior engineers.