Senior Front End Engineer
Rawabi, Ramallah, Palestine, State ofService Delivery
A Senior Frontend Developer is a key role in a web development team responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining the user interface of web applications. They possess a strong proficiency in frontend technologies, frameworks, and libraries, and are capable of leading and mentoring junior developers.
About The Role:
ASAL is looking for Senior Frontend Engineer to join Apple Team at Asal.
We’re looking for someone who's passionate about technology and software development, and to write clean and efficient front-end code for app. and be part of Apple team activity at Asal.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze and understand project requirements.
- Design and develop user interfaces for web applications using modern frontend technologies.
- Lead the frontend development efforts, providing technical guidance and mentorship to junior developers.
- Optimize application performance and ensure a seamless user experience.
- Conduct code reviews to maintain code quality and adherence to best practices.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies to continuously improve development processes.
- Troubleshoot and debug frontend-related issues in a timely manner.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- An experienced engineer with 5+ years in working on large scale Angular projects.
- Working knowledge in one of the backend frameworks is preferred (Noting that the work assignments on the long term will contain some full stack features).
- Strong ability of driving change especially in front end architecture.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.