Senior Front-End/Design Engineer - Microsoft D365
Are you a UX-minded front-end engineer who can translate designs into high-fidelity interactions? This
role works in a collaborative environment alongside UX/UI designers, developers, product managers,
strategists, and copywriters to design and implement modern experiences.
We’re a team within the Microsoft Cloud +AI Studios who is building D365 Customer Voice, an early
product in the Business Applications Group that helps users get insights about customers and their
products. We are seeking an experienced, motivated, creative, and customer-focused Software Design
- Minimum of 5 years UX development skills
- Strong understanding of CSS preprocessors such as LESS and SCSS.
- Strong understanding of Front-End frameworks such as React.
- Passion for invention, human-computer interaction, and seamless user experiences.
- Strong interest and understanding in regards to enabling User Research through prototyping.
- Strong understanding of production requirements and the willingness to steer work to minimize negative impact.
- Confident presenting and promoting design solutions.
- The ability to wear many hats and contribute across disciplines.• A history of designing delightful interactive experiences.
- Experience working with a multi-disciplinary team of designers and developers.
- Self-motivated and comfortable with the ambiguities inherent in incubation work.
- Strong brainstorming skills, from participation to leadership.
- A strong interest in design, technology, and trends, with an eye toward the future.
- 3+ years of experience as a design professional or equivalent experience.
- Experience developing with object-oriented and MVC/MVVM patterns is a plus.
- Experience with Framer, Origami, Pixate or similar prototyping frameworks is a plus.
- Microsoft Azure, ASP.NET and .NET experience is a plus