Senior Back-End Engineer
- Designs, develops, modifies, debugs and/or maintains software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
- Investigates issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes (analyze and fix bugs) and workarounds.
- Analyzes requirement and contributes to Root Cause Analysis of issues and outlines corrective actions.
- Work as technical interface with other teams to resolve issues related to interfacing functionalities.
- Actively searches for innovation, continuous improvement and efficiency in all assigned tasks.
- B.Sc. Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any related field.
- Over 4 years of experience in application development in Java, Restful web services and JSON.
- Hands-on experience in ActiveMQ/JMS, Apache Camel, JBoss Fuse.
- Experience in SQL/PLSQL, Unix/Linux, and in scripting languages.
- Preferred to be familiar with BPM.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High communication skills (verbal and written) in English.