Senior Automation Engineer
ASAL is looking for an Automation Engineer to join our client growing -automation team and take lead in the planning, design, implementation, and execution of automated functional test strategies.
The engineer will be working as part of an agile team testing applications having a complex web architecture containing a broad range of technologies and backend systems, who will assess and understand business requirements and participate in technical planning, requirements gathering, design, code, test, troubleshoot, and documentation.
- Passionate coder with at least 5 years of application development experience.
- Expertise with .Net framework, C#, Asp.Net, Entity Framework.
- Strong debugging, problem-solving and investigative skills. Ability to assimilate disparate information (log files, error messages, etc.) and pursue leads to find root cause problems.
- An extraordinary level of understanding of complex business requirements.
- Experience working with SQL Server Database.
- Flexibility to learn new technologies as required by the project.
- Independently manage assigned tasks.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.