QA Manual Team Lead
Overall responsibility and Description
Designs, implements, modifies and tests software solutions, improves quality of software by overseeing testing, Identifies and communicates technical problems, report issues in software to developers and verify fixes.
Key areas of responsibility and skills required
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish the job goals.
- Works under general supervision.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Work on multi tasking environment and be able to switch between projects smoothly.
- Creative Problem solving approach and good research skills.
- Detailed oriented thinking.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and to be part of a good team working capacity.
- Ability to learn and adopt new technologies quickly.
- Good Knowledge of different development life cycle models.
- Define, develop and implement quality assurance practices and procedures, test plans and other QA assessments
- Perform manual testing for new features, regression testing, and track defects
- Report bugs, investigate issues, and reproduce complicated scenarios
- Write test plans, and test cases
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related area.
- Minimum two years of experience in a software development field or in a related area.
- Has Knowledge and practical application of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field (bug tracking tools and test case management tools).
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude required.
- Self-starter with strong initiative and results orientation.
- Excellent English communications skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical capabilities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.