QA Automation Engineer
- You will take a major part in designing and implementing our API and e2e automation testing infrastructure.
- You will compose and implement automated tests based on deep understanding of our complex system.
- You will lead the automation development efforts.
- You will onboard into the world of medical treatments, health insurances, health funds and donation programs and build a system that will remove a barrier between the patient and the best medical treatment they should receive.
- 3-4 years of automated tests development (including project infrastructure)
- Good QA methodologies - Experience in creating STP, STD, STR for complicated features
- Experience with large scale multi user SAAS platforms - significant advantage
- Strong English level