Project Manager (Nablus office)
The Project Manager will be responsible for coordinating all aspects of a project ensuring the final expectations are met. This individual must be able to communicate with all departments within the organization in order to ensure deadlines are being met, as well as report back to company executives with the status of projects. This person will manage client relationships in a results oriented, deadline driven environment. This individual must work effectively with engineering, sales, marketing and other internal business units to ensure client satisfaction goals are met.
- To manage the designated project through all relevant stages of the systems life cycle from project initiation through to project closure and review.
- Working with solution team/client, development Team Leaders to plan, monitor and track progress of the development team effort.
- Induction to the new / junior staff including training and development.
- Monitoring project progress and performance.
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and client.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Liaises with, and updates progress to, project client/senior management.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to success of the project.
- Work on building ASAL brand in Nablus and the north
- Establish and maintain good relationships with the governmental, business support, NGS, etc. institutions in Nablus and the North in cooperation with HQ.
- Building network with universities and hi-tech instructors, department and students through programs, activities, and other tools that ASAL can offer in coordination with ASAL’s different departments.
- Position ASAL Technologies as #1 employer in the North.
- Bachelors in Computer Science, IT Management, or similar curriculum.
- 6+ years of technical project management experience.
- Expert knowledge of Project Management methodologies and tools, and the software.
- Development and project management life cycles.
- Ability to thoroughly understand complex business and technical issues surrounding each project and influence cross-functional teams without formal reporting structure authority.
- Excellent teamwork, written and verbal communication skills.
- Skilled at resolving problems and conflicting priorities and situations.
- Highly organized and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Flexibility to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines and accommodate client schedules.
- PMI/PMP Certification is a plus.
- Experience in Agile (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, etc.) is highly desired