Product Validation Engineer
Rawabi, Ramallah, Palestine, State ofService Delivery
Founded in 2000, ASAL Technologies is the destination for high-quality, innovative, and cost-effective software development and hardware, professional services, and business process outsourcing services. Our highly trained engineers become an extension arm of clients, with high standards in mind that are guaranteed to satisfy even the biggest corporations. All of this is done while supporting our community and cooperating with local universities and startups.
With 300+ employees spread around 3 cities on the West Bank: Nablus, Rawabi & Hebron. And addition to that we’re also recruiting globally. We’re constantly growing, and we can assure you that you will find your passion at ASAL. It’s simple: be smart, fun, and get things done. That’s what we’re looking for!
About The Role:
We are looking for highly motivated software engineers to work on the development of a new product. The successful candidate should have a strong knowledge of developing high-quality, object-oriented, product validation of AI/ML based verification platform Verisium. We’re looking for someone who can work well in a multi-national team and develop maintainable, high-quality products using a structured development methodology.
- Product Validation of newly introduced flows and features in AI/ML based verification platform Verisium.
- Develop test plans and write tests based on the feature requirements.
- Perform unit, integration, and performance validation.
- Develop & maintain regression system.
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or any related subject.
• Ideal candidate is expected to have 1-6 years of experience in IP and SoC Verification along with decent programming knowledge, preferably in Python.
• Understanding of AI/ML concepts is an added advantage.
• Preferred experience in IP/SoC verification and understanding of testbench architecture.
• Good understanding of HDLs (Verilog/System Verilog/VHDL) .
• Understanding of code coverage concepts is preferred.
• Good programming knowledge in Tcl/Python scripting.
• Experience in regression management tools like Git, perforce etc.
• Understanding of OS fundamentals like Linux.
• Understanding of AI/ML concepts is good to have.
• Experience in Automation testing and regression management is preferred.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required.
• Good presentation and communication skills in English.