Founded in 2000, ASAL Technologies is the destination for high-quality, innovative, and cost-effective software development and hardware, professional services, and business process outsourcing services. Our highly trained engineers become an extension arm of clients, with high standards in mind that are guaranteed to satisfy even the biggest corporations. All of this is done while supporting our community and cooperating with local universities and startups.
With 300+ employees spread around 3 cities on the West Bank: Nablus, Rawabi & Hebron. And addition to that we’re also recruiting globally. We’re constantly growing, and we can assure you that you will find your passion at ASAL. It’s simple: be smart, fun, and get things done. That’s what we’re looking for!
About The Role:
As an iOS Developer, you will get the opportunity to join and take an impactful part in building a product and developing next-generation education technology that changes the future of language learning. You will take a leading role in developing the app, defining tech solutions, and leading the iOS execution. You will significantly contribute to the entire product development: design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve.
**Your day-to-day will be:**
- Develop, release, and maintain our native iOS application.
- Support in all phases of development, from planning to implementing and testing.
- Collaborate on software projects with product design and backend aspects.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to inform API design and architectural decisions.
- Independently focus on continuous learning and improvement and drive the evolution of our engineering practices.
- Contribute ideas for new features and identify areas for improvement proactively.
- Communicate and collaborate with other teams.
- Proven iOS development experience.
- 4+ years of programming experience with Swift.
- Experience with SwiftUI.
- A solid foundation in computer science with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Excellent understanding of mobile platforms and their unique features concerning technology and user experience.
- Ability to find the right balance between time-to-delivery and quality.
**Even better if you have:**
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or related technical field.
- Experience in the development of B2C apps and especially integration with RevenueCat.
- Good knowledge of iOS 14.5 limitations and solutions.
- Knowledge of iOS SDK performance tools and optimization techniques.
- Experience with MVVM-C design pattern.