Senior Frontend Engineer
Founded in 2000, ASAL Technologies is the destination for high-quality, innovative, and cost-effective software development and hardware, professional services, and business process outsourcing services. Our highly trained engineers become an extension arm of clients, with high standards in mind that are guaranteed to satisfy even the biggest corporations. All of this is done while supporting our community and cooperating with local universities and startups.
With 300+ employees spread around 3 cities on the West Bank: Nablus, Rawabi & Hebron. And addition to that we’re also recruiting globally. We’re constantly growing, and we can assure you that you will find your passion at ASAL. It’s simple: be smart, fun, and get things done. That’s what we’re looking for!
About The Role:
ASAL is looking for Mid-level/ Senior Frontend Engineer to join our client Core R&D department and take a significant part in the development of our client core system.
We’re looking for someone who's passionate about technology and software development, and to write clean and efficient front-end code for app, used by 600+ partners across the world. In addition of creating User-centric and visually appealing products.
- Write clean and efficient front-end code for app, used by 600+ partners across the world to enable efficient, equitable and affordable transportation for everyone – elderly citizens, people with disabilities, school children and commuters.
- Collaborate with talented full-stack and back-end engineers, product designers and product managers to create user-centric and visually appealing products.
- Provide your expertise to help guide us through all of the decisions that go into building great product; constantly recommend changes and enhancements.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Act as a mentor for more junior team members
- Stay up to date with new mobile technology trends, applications, and protocols.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or any related subject.
- Minimum 4 years of front-end experience.
- Fluent in English.
- A keen eye for design – feel free to provide your portfolio in the application questions.
- Experience working in cross-functional teams.
- Experience with maps / cartography / geodata is a strong plus; if you’ve worked with any of these technologies, we’ll review your application with great interest: OpenStreetMaps (OSM), GIS, Open OpenLayers, Google Maps, Mapbox, Deck.GL, Leaflet
- Jerusalem ID is mandatory for Applicants.