Mid level Full-stack Engineer.
- You will take a major part in designing and implementing complex frontend and backend systems, written in React and Node.js
- Implement solutions in AWS cloud environment
- Learn new technologies and enrich other team members
- Perform code reviews, evaluate implementations, and provide feedback about potential tool improvements
- You will onboard into the world of medical treatments, health insurances, health funds and donation programs and build a system that will remove a barrier between the patient and the best medical treatment they should receive.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent
- Solid experience and passion for software engineering
- 2+ years of Web Development (React/Node.js Advantage)
- Proficiency with Cloud Services (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud or others)
- Knowledge in architecture and design of scalable and high performance complex distributed systems - advantage
- Strong analytical thinking, systematic problem-solving skills
- Attention to details and high coding standards
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, in a dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of English