ASAL is helping Nvidia to look for an experinced Mechanical Engineer to join their R&D team and to be a key player in the development of next-generation high-performance data center, servers, and storage systems. This position includes early involvement with customer requirements and product definition/architecture, the overall responsibility of product design, and support through all life cycle stages from kickoff till (and including) mass production. It will include close interaction with Marketing, Hardware, Field application, Purchasing, Operations, Manufacturing, and Quality Engineers.
- B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering.
- 2-5 years of experience in mechanical systems design.
- Hands-on with 3D modeling software, such as Inventor and/or SolidWorks.
- Electro-mechanical packaging design from PCB to system level.
- Understanding in manufacturing technologies of metals and plastics (CNC, sheet metal forming, injection molding, die casting, extrusion).
- Knowledge in thermal solutions for electrical components.
- Electro-Mechanical Assembly manufacturing technologies, fixtures and error-proof oriented design.
- Excellent English, both verbal and grammar.