- Be part of a full project life cycle of complex full-stack features: from a customer’s requirement, through planning, design and development, to deployment and measurement.
- Own microservices end-to-end.
- Develop state of the art full-stack applications using the most up to date technologies.
- Adopt and refine CI/CD and other engineering quality best practices.
- Work closely with other engineers from different teams, algorithm developers, product managers and customer success engineers to ensure features meet customer needs.
- Troubleshoot customer issues, provide quick and thorough solutions
- Experience with modern JS frameworks such as Angular, React...
- Experience with server side technologies such as Node.js.
- Experience with microservice architecture.