Java Spring Developer
- You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
- You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable, and supportable, and demo the software products to stakeholders.
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provide fixes and workarounds, and review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, and work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
- You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- You will be encouraged to actively look for innovation, continuous improvement, and efficiency in all assigned tasks.
- Bachelor's degree in Science/IT/Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years Java experience (server side) on Linux/Unix/Windows
- Demonstrable experience with the Spring framework components - Spring Boot, MVC, Integration, Security, etc.
- Strong understanding of RESTful APIs and open systems
- Experience with relational database Oracle/PostgreSQL is advantage.
- Understanding of microservices concepts and architecture