ASAL is looking to hire an IT Admin. You will be in charge of performing maintenance to ensure that the system is operating at full capacity. You will also be tasked with installing hardware and software when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, computer science, or related field of study.
- Minimum of 2-year of hands-on experience in .Net, C#.
- Experience in managing IT infrastructure on Microsoft Azure platform including:
- Azure resource management.
- VNETs and network security groups.
- Provisioning Virtual Machines.
- Managing and provisioning AppService’s.
- Experience in Azure resource templates is a plus.
- Experience with Azure SQL DB is a plus.
- Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices.
- Experience working with SQL Server databases including:
- Data manipulation.
- SQL Server administration.
- Strong understanding of web concepts including:
- SSL configuration.
- IIS deployments and configuration.
- Ability to create network diagrams and documentation for design and planning network communication systems.
- Ability to quickly learn technologies and products using documentation and internet resources.
- Ability to think through problems and visualize solutions.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Very good communication skills (English).