HW Design Engineer
In this role, you will be leading a Modem design integration based on a Baseband processor, including integrating 3rd party IPs in an Automotive design process. Also, owning the design flow all the way to RTL signoff.
- BSc/MSc in Electrical or Computer Engineering from a known university
- Excellent Verilog/SystemVerilog skills
- 3+ years of experience in modeling functional specifications in RTL Verilog/SystemVerilog and RTL sign-off
- Good knowledge and experience in eSpecman.
- Familiar with Cadence Front End tools, including vManager
- Very good debugging skills.
- Ability to design complex IP, and integrate 3rd
- Exposure and knowledge of Automotive Functional Safety
- Knowledge of the Synopsys ARC processor architecture.
- Very good English and Communication skills.
- Highly motivated person. And a good team player.