Human Resources Officer
- Administers of human resource programs including, but not limited to, compensation, benefits, performance, reward & recognition and training and development.
- Supporting the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Develop and organize programs to drive employee engagement and happiness.
- Promotes a knowledge-sharing culture and a climate of continuous learning and improvement throughout the company.
- Administer employees’ performance and development programs.
- Identify trainings and development needs within the company through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with direct managers & supervisors.
- Conduct orientation programs to ensure an effective induction of new employees in addition to a proper transmission of the company values and culture.
- Conducts research and analysis of organizational trends including review of current HR reports and metrics.
- Manage multiple projects concurrently and anticipate business needs, think proactively, and respond appropriately.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, Business Administration, or related field.
- 5+ year(s) experience in Human resources, preferably in the High-tech industry
- Experience with Human resources and recruiting software’s / tools (HRM, ATS, social networks)
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Social awareness, emotional intelligence, and cultural competency to engage effectively with, and earn trust of, diverse set of candidates and applicants.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Strong people skills.
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to details, building and achieving targets, result – oriented.
- Creative, flexible, and collaborative.
- Strong ethics and reliability