Full-Stack Engineers (Senior\Midlevel ) (Remote Job)
Who said working remotely isn't fun?
At ASAL Technologies we assure you that your time will be invested and the fun times you will experince if you become our remote employee!
Who are we?
We're the largest Software and Hardware house in Palestine. Founded in 2000, ASAL Technologies is the destination for high quality, innovative and cost effective software development, professional services, and business process outsourcing services.
What We're Looking For?
ASAL is in need for multiple Full-stack\Front-end Engineers who can work remotely with it's offices in Palestine:
As a Full-stack\ Front-end Engineer, you will be responsible for building web applications and maintain high-quality output.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering or equivalent industry experience.
- At least 3 years of experience developing with a common web framework: React, Angular, Vue, or similar.
- Extensive familiarity with CSS and various UI component systems such as Bootstrap, Foundation, or similar.
- Backend experience using NodeJS or similar.
- REST and GraphQL APIs integration experience.
- Solid awareness of cross-browser/device and cross-platform development.
- Passion for the web and new technologies.
- Must be a strong team player.
- High English proficiency.
- Experience with a server-side language such as Java, Go, PHP, Python, Ruby.
- Knowledge in testing methodologies: Unit-testing, TDD, mocking.
- Knowledge in Cloud environments: AWS, GCP, Docker, Serverless.
- Obsession with high-quality design, UI, and UX.
- Cross-platform development: React Native, Flutter, or similar.
- Good understanding of Agile concepts.