Founded in 2000, ASAL Technologies is the destination for high-quality, innovative, and cost-effective software development and hardware, professional services, and business process outsourcing services. Our highly trained engineers become an extension arm of clients, with high standards in mind that are guaranteed to satisfy even the biggest corporations. All of this is done while supporting our community and cooperating with local universities and startups.
With 300+ employees spread around 3 cities on the West Bank: Nablus, Rawabi & Hebron. And addition to that we’re also recruiting globally. We’re constantly growing, and we can assure you that you will find your passion at ASAL. It’s simple: be smart, fun, and get things done. That’s what we’re looking for!
About The Role:
You will be in charge of taking on the development of great new features and working on all components of our product, from data integration and server-side algorithmic work to front-end implementation. The work includes Node.js and React development.
● Great interpersonal skills
● At least 2 years of experience with web development
● 1+ years of experience working with React/Angular/Vue
● Extensive experience with NodeJS, preferably also with TypeScript
● Solid understanding of RESTful web services
● Experience with Agile development process and automated testing
● Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, delivery-driven environment
● Ability to learn and a willingness to work collaboratively to achieve goals
● Strong desire to grow and keep up with the up-to-date framework/technological trends
● Familiarity with back-end technologies like rabbitMQ and with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB and Redis
It’s even better if you have:
● Designed and built a POC or product/service from the ground up, or architected a product/service in your current or previous roles
● Working knowledge of Azure Cloud Services
● Familiarity with Python
● Familiarity with containers and K8s