Full Stack .Net Developers
ASAL is looking for Full Stack .Net Developers to join our client Core R&D department and take a significant part in the development of our client core system.
We’re looking for someone who's passionate about technology and software development, with end-to-end experience developing web applications with emphasis on server-side development, working in a complex, cloud-based environment.
The core group is responsible for the most important components of the system providing a multi-tenant, fully customizable checkout experience; APIs for e-commerce platforms integration; end-to-end payments solutions that involve third-party integration in a secured payment environment.
Core group develops infrastructures required for all operations. From web-based back-office applications to windows services and microservices as well as integrating with logistics hardware, and much more.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- At least 3-5 years proven experience developing end to end web applications with Asp.net MVC/.Net Core
- C#.Net Server side development
- Understand design patterns and OOD/OOP principles
- Experience working with micro-services
- Experience working with relational & NoSQL databases
- Writing unit testing using major frameworks – nunit, xunit, or equivalent
- Knowledge in React/Angular/Vue– advantage
- Experience integrating deployment tools (MS Build, bit bucket etc.) - advantage
- Experience with performance tuning and analysis (NewRelic, AppDynamics, winDbg, Ants, perfmon, counters etc.) – advantage
- Experience with Agile methodologies – advantage
- Experience working with Couchbase, RabbitMQ – advantage
- Experience working with Amazon cloud/Azure – advantage