We are looking for a talented Full Stack Engineer to join the R&D team in a mission of enabling our client's cybersecurity services to a large community of customers around the globe using a cutting edge stack of technologies from Cloud down to the Endpoint.
· BSc in Computer Sciences or equivalent.
· 2-3 years as a Backend/Full-Stack Engineer.
· Experience with working in Agile Scrum methodology.
· Experience with high-performance, multi-process/thread, and event-driven programming.
· Experience with Python and OOP.
· Experience with GO, Java, JS – significant advantage.
· Experience with Frontend (ReactJS) – a significant advantage.
· Experience with cloud computation, microservices, and big data systems – a significant advantage.
· Experience with C++ – nice to have.
· Confidence in learning new languages and platforms.
· Work as part of a scrum team.
· Partake in the overall detailed design and planning activities.
· Implement code.
· Implement unit and API tests.
· Partake in troubleshooting problems within engineering and production tiers.