Full Stack Engineer
As a full-stack engineer, you will be responsible for building web applications and maintain high-quality output.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering or equivalent industry experience.
- At least 3 years of experience developing with a common web framework: React, Angular, Vue, or similar.
- Extensive familiarity with CSS and various UI component systems such as Bootstrap, Foundation, or similar.
- Backend experience using NodeJS or similar.
- REST and GraphQL APIs integration experience.
- Solid awareness of cross-browser/device and cross-platform development.
- Passion for the web and new technologies.
- Must be a strong team player.
- High English proficiency.
- Experience with a server-side language such as Java, Go, PHP, Python, Ruby.
- Knowledge in testing methodologies: Unit-testing, TDD, mocking.
- Knowledge in Cloud environments: AWS, GCP, Docker, Serverless.
- Obsession with high-quality design, UI, and UX.
- Cross-platform development: React Native, Flutter, or similar.
- Good understanding of Agile concepts.