We are looking for a talented Frontend Engineer to join the R&D team in a mission of enabling our client's cybersecurity services to a large community of customers around the globe using a cutting edge stack of technologies from Cloud down to the Endpoint
· 3+ years as a Frontend Engineer.
· Experience with JS, HTML & CSS (es6 - significant advantage).
· Experience with web libraries and frameworks (React/Redux are preferred).
· Experience with testing frameworks.
· Experience with browser testing and debugging.
· Motivated to mesh UX design with UI development.
· Experience with beck-end programming (NodeJS, Python, Java) – significant advantage.
· Ability to work independently
· Storm & confront the various challenges.
· Work as part of a scrum team.
· Partake in the overall detailed design and planning activities.
· Collaborate with UX and PM.
· Implement code.
· Implement unit and API tests.
· Partake in troubleshooting problems within engineering and production tiers.