Founded in 2000, ASAL Technologies is the destination for high-quality, innovative, and cost-effective software development and hardware, professional services, and business process outsourcing services. Our highly trained engineers become an extension arm of clients, with high standards in mind that are guaranteed to satisfy even the biggest corporations. All of this is done while supporting our community and cooperating with local universities and startups.
With 300+ employees spread around 3 cities on the West Bank: Nablus, Rawabi & Hebron. And addition to that we’re also recruiting globally. We’re constantly growing, and we can assure you that you will find your passion at ASAL. It’s simple: be smart, fun, and get things done. That’s what we’re looking for!
About The Role:
We are seeking front-end software engineers to join a new project team at ASAL Technologies. The position offers the opportunity to work as part of a development team that develops productivity applications and cloud suites for educational systems and learning environments. As a software engineer in the group, you will participate in designing and delivering new solutions. This includes building business process flows, developing new components needed to enable new experiences, and solving technical problems as we package different apps/components together while maintaining high-quality code, documentation, and automated tests.
• BSc. in computer science, software/computer engineering, or related disciplines.
• 3+ years’ experience in front-end/cloud development (using React, TypeScript)
• Strong design, coding, debugging, and problem-solving skills.
• Strong engineering skills across all phases of software development lifecycle and DevOps.
• Strong communication skills with excellent command of English (written and verbal).
• Strong analytical and organizational skills.
• Highly motivated and self-reliant individual with a true willingness to work as part of a
• Experience with AI apps, Azure Cloud, and M365 Development Platform.