ASAL is helping Nvidia to look for Electrical Engineers (PCB/CAD librarian) to join the Layout engineering team to developing and support PCB/CAD library database for a variety of products:
- Developing and maintain PCB component libraries to IPC standards and requirements
- Working closely with Design Engineers, Component Engineers, Manufacturing Engineers, and Mechanical Engineers to create PCB component footprints
- Verifying and validating schematic symbols and physical footprints for parts for accuracy and compliance with standards.
- Publishing library parts to the CAD library.
- Processing CAD Library requests for new parts and analyze/modify existing library parts for improved readability of the schematic or manufacturability of the component footprint.
This position includes work with:
- Electrical Engineering hardware team to provide PCB layout and library services.
- Mechanical CAD hardware team to design to fit into enclosures.
- Fabrication vendors to supply data and seek fabrication design requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or a related technical discipline or an associate degree or equivalent combination of education and technical experience.
- Experience: 0- 5 years as a librarian.
- Advantages: Knowledge of Allegro layout tool.
- Multi-tasking essential
- Attention to detail, a high level of accuracy, self-motivating, and the ability to plan and organize own tasks.
- Ability as a team player.