ASAL is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join its teams. the candidate should be able to :
- Control code deployment – from source control to production.
- Automate the code deployment process.
- Build and deploy android, IOS, and JS SDKs.
- Automate build/workflows/monitoring.
- Manage both cloud and on-prem deployments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or any related field.
- At least 1-year experience in a DevOps position or as a sysadmin with strong programming experience.
- A working understanding of code and scripts (PHP, Python, GO).
- Good background in Linux/Unix Administration.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; interacting positively with upper management.
- Independent problem-solving, self-direction.
Desirable Background and Skills
- Experience with automation/configuration management using any of those tools: Jenkins, Hashicorp tools (Consul, Packer, Terraform)
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services: AWS, Docker/Swarm, Portworx, Kubernetes is a plus
- Familiar with MySQL and REDIS.
- Knowledge of monitoring and graphing tools (Nagios, Prometheus, Grafana).