ASAL is looking for a talented DevOps Engineer to join the UoP Teams, the candidate will be responsible for:
- Proposing DevOps good practices and tools to be adopted by implementation teams.
- Setting the basis of DevOps culture.
- Designing deployment and build processes.
- Working closely with implementation teams to configure auto-builds.
- Working closely with implementation teams to configure auto deployments.
- Configuring Azure DevOps flows.
- Configuring system monitoring processes.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer systems engineering, or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience working with .NET technologies, Azure cloud platform, and TFS.
- Experience working with Azure IaaS, PaaS, and FaaS deployment models.
- Experience working with auto-build commands, PowerShell.
- Experience working with Azure DevOps configuration.
- Experience working with auto-build commands and tools.
- Experience working with auto-deployment tools.
- Experience working with PowerShell.
- Experience working with Azure Resource Manager.
- Experience working in CI/CD configuration.
- Experience with application monitoring tools is a plus.
- Experience with configuration management tools is a plus.