Customer Success Engineer
We are looking for motivated and talented professionals who can drive successful partner and customer deployments. We look for smart people who want to solve challenging technical problems and, at the same time, to have fun. We actively search for people who appreciate APIs to support our partners and customers and enjoy bridging the gap between legacy and JAVA application developers.
- Experience of at least two years as an Implementor Engineer, Developer, Presales Engineer, or similar role
- Familiarity with Maven and Gradle environments.
- Familiarity with code in C#/Java
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Familiarity with NOC - advantage.
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field- advantage.
- Fluency in multiple languages such as Spanish and Russian is an advantage.
- Providing enterprise-level assistance to our customers
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution.
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting, and identifying solutions to resolve system issues.
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g., software developers)
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports.
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
- Maintain positive relationships with clients.