Cloud Devops Engineer
We are looking for experienced DevOps engineers with experience in cloud and SaaS
environments. The engineer will be responsible for deployment and monitoring of different
SaaS and cloud infrastructures and for the design and implementation of cloud
services on multiple cloud platforms.
- Responsible for developing best practices for system monitoring.
- Responsible for availability and reliability of production systems, monitoring, maintaining and improving production systems.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines.
- Responsible for automated application deployment on SaaS and customer VPC deployments.
- At least 3 years of experience with cloud infrastructure, preferably on AWS.
- BA or BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or comparable experience
- Experience in automating deployment of systems on various cloud infrastructure, familiarity with Terraform and/or Cloud formation - an advantage.
- Experience with Highly available SaaS production environments
- Knowledge and hands on experience with maintaining Linux systems.
- Familiar with following programming languages: golang and/or python.
- Knowledge of storage systems and protocols - an advantage.
- Innovative with excellent problem-solving skills
- Fast learner, independent, creative and proactive team player
- Proven ability to multitask while maintaining high quality of deliverables