Android Developer Mid-Level
ASAL is looking for a Mobile Developer who will be working as a part of an autonomous, multidisciplinary squad, that tackles challenges in a particular domain of our client's Machine Health platform. You will be the focal point for mobile-related challenges: design, implementation, and maintaining quality & best practices. Your work will have a great impact on the discipline’s culture, technology, and processes.
- Code is your comfort zone. You are a strong Mobile Developer that is passionate about planning, designing, and implementing solutions to complex architectural problems.
- Your stack - You love exploring and being an early adopter of cutting-edge technologies. You have worked with at least one of the following mobile platforms: Android (Java/Kotlin - preferred) or iOS (ObjC & Swift). You have experience working with APIs, 3rd party libraries, repos (CocoaPods / Gradle).
- Your playground - You design and develop applications, deploying production-grade applications using CI/CD workflows. You are familiar with the best practices of quality code.
- Own it - You own your deliverables, end to end: design, testing, implementation, and production.
- Team player - You love working with people. You want to be a part of a team that enjoys sharing different technological approaches and have the opportunity to coach and share your learnings from past experiences.