Our client is a startup company that helps people who are blind or visually impaired to perceive the world through cutting-edge technologies. Our client products drastically change the way visually impaired people navigate and experience the environment around them.
As an Android Developer, you will be responsible for creating state-of-the-art code with a beautiful UI/UX. You will be using your skills and knowledge to solve and offer solutions for problems in real-time programming using C++, Android, ML APIs, and more.
- Build a great user experience.
- Develop solutions involving Android internals and a variety of low-level frameworks.
- Work closely with your manager and other key persons in the startup.
- Startup spirit - Be agile and respond quickly to changes.
- B.Sc. in Software/Computer Science or equivalent degree.
- Deep understanding of OOP, design patterns, and SOLID principles.
- 2-3 years of experience in developing modern, complicated, consumer applications in Java and/or Kotlin.
- Proficient with Android SDK. Have a deep understanding of application lifecycle: UI Internals and Rendering Mechanisms.
- Experience with developing applications using JNI with real-time processing - Advantage.
- Experience with OpenCV - Advantage.