Founded in 2000, ASAL Technologies is the destination for high-quality, innovative, and cost-effective software development and hardware, professional services, and business process outsourcing services. Our highly trained engineers become an extension arm of clients, with high standards in mind that are guaranteed to satisfy even the biggest corporations. All of this is done while supporting our community and cooperating with local universities and startups.
With 300+ employees spread around 3 cities on the West Bank: Nablus, Rawabi & Hebron. And adding to that we’re also recruiting globally.
We’re constantly growing, and we can assure you that you will find your passion at ASAL. It’s simple: be smart, fun, and get things done. That’s what we’re looking for!
About The Role:
We are looking for an agile software development transformation expert/consultant to join an international team in order to implement agile development methodology and approach across all products management and R&D teams.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related field.
- 3+ Years of agile full lifecycle implementation experience with at least 2 years delivering products and/or projects in environments using agile methodologies. (ex. Scrum, CI/CD “DevOps”, etc..)
- Experience using agile environment-related tools. (ex. JIRA, Confluence, etc..)
- Experience in an advisory role, training, and coaching on agile frameworks, process engineering aspects around backlog readiness, and change mgmt. etc..
- Team player, detailed oriented with excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Introducing E2E agile software development methodology, best practices, toolset, etc.. to the whole team members (40+) including Product Managers, Team Leads, Scrum Masters, Software/QA Engineers, etc…
- Helping the team to develop the best fit agile framework, mentoring and coaching to follow the best fit practices and use of agile toolset.
- Review current development process, and team structure and propose needed improvements, restructuring, etc...
- Develop and implement good sprint planning and team utilization including the relation in between new features, change requests, trouble tickets, bugs fixes, etc...
- Propose proper implementation and integration with supportive tools and processes (ex. Knowledge base, code repositories, DevOps, etc…) with available best-fit solutions.
- Develop and implement needed training and upskilling plans.
- Manage/create dashboards and reports using tools (like Jira) to efficiently track progress.